floor structure without ground slab
with combination of Foam- and Expanded Glass
Floor renovation - a combination of GEOMATERIALS Foam Glass and Expanded Glass
When using GEOMATERIALS Foam Glass in combination with GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass – renovation of floors is made easy.
In combination with GEOMATERIALS Foam Glass, which is used for rough level compensation, the combination is an easy, dry, moisture resistant and incombustible solution for rebuilding of floor systems.
- Suitable for the renovation of old buildings
- Foundation slabs and gravel are not required
- Ideal floor construction in combination with a screed layer
- Significant lower construction height
- Environmentally harmless and thus perfectly suited for living areas
- Light as a feather