The bound GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass fill is easy to work with and level over a gradient. Integrating pipe penetrations, drains and recesses is no trouble. Saves a great deal of time compared to cutting and laying insulation panels. The eco-friendly, highly resilient GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass insulating fill does not combust, ist moisture-resistant and dries quickly. Subsequent layers can be added after a very short waiting period.
- Fast working: Saves a great deal of time compared to cutting and laying insulation panels
- Non-combustible class A1: all the raw materials are of mineral origin, meaning no toxic gases or smoke are produced in the event of a building fire
- Leveling over a gradient
- Can be walked on shortly after installation
- Moisture-resistant: Made from 100% recycled glass, GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass absorbs almost no water and dries out quickly
- Resilient and durably stable: GEOMATERIALS Expanded Glass stays in shape - no readjustments required